Monday, September 22, 2008

Correction

After posting the picture of James thinking he took it of himself, I was informed by Holly that she actually took the picture. While it is not a self portrait everything else I said about him taking multiple pictures of himself and his love for a computer is still true.

I just want to give a shout out to all of my other children who have complained that Dad has only put up a blog for one of his kids. Hey kids, I have not favorites. I love you all with everything in me. I am not so sure you want me blogging about everything going on in your lives. Furthermore, I just would not have the time to chronicle all of the fun stories and drama we share around the table. James does not ask to be able to shape my posts to his liking like as you all would. So just a word of clarification. You all are great but you if you want a personal blog, you will need to write you own. Love you, Dad.

No comments: