Friday, March 14, 2008

"Silly Me, My Bad"

Sitting in the living room I hear the noise of tearing paper in the kitchen. Then comes Cindy's voice, "James, you can't open other people's mail." To this James gives up his defense statement that is suppose to cover a multitude of sins and turn her disfavor around. "Silly Me, My Bad." Now there is no doubt that forgiveness will flow. But facts are facts, when you open and loose someone else's mail that is not good.

Who can blame James. He is all about doing everything everyone else around him does. That includes getting mail.

3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

Loved reading all of the posts!!! Oh the memories...Nathan looks at the picture of him and James from Matt's wedding and says, 'That's my friend James'. I was so impressed that after only seeing each other a handful of times that for his 3 yr. old mind to know exactly who James was and that he was a friend.

Hillenblog said...

People...We need to Send James some Mail...Who's With me?!

Bryan Tucker said...

I was thinking the same thing Hillen. I'm in.

htuck